MILITARY TECHNOLOGY is a media partner/sponsor of the world's 1st CBRNe Awards, reaffirming our unwavering commitment to this sector. No other defence publication matches our coverage of this sector. The NCT CBRNe Awards – is now open for entries. IB Consultancy announces the Non-Conventional Threat (NCT) CBRNe Awards, the new - and only truly independent - industry best practice programme and accolade for unique and innovative CBRNe developments in the international CBRNe Community.
In close cooperation with MILITARY TECHNOLOGY and selected other organisations, IB Consultancy has initiated the NCT CBRNe Awards in support of an important industry that offers great solutions, excellent products and impressive innovations to back the CBRNe end-user community to avoid risks, prevent disasters and save lives. The NCT CBRNe Awards have been created to set new criteria and standards for "best in class" solutions, strengthen the industry knowledge-base and resolve, and reward excellence.
· Awards will be presented in four categories: Innovation, Product, Capability and In the Community.
· An impressive international jury of different thought-leaders, analysts and stakeholders in the CBRNe community will be selecting the nominees and winners from a cavalcade of international entries.
· The “Community Award,” has the public as the jury. “Everyone” in the CBRNe Community will be responsible for choosing a nominated peer who has accomplished much for the CBRNe Community.
· Nominees will be announced during NCT: CBRNe Israel Conference on the 5th of June in Tel Aviv.
· On the 25th of September, the winners will be announced during the NCT: CBRNe Asia 2013 Award Ceremony and Gala Dinner in Le Meridien Hotel in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Visit the NCT CBRNe awards website www.nctawards.com for details upon how to enter, who is in the jury, prizes, and much more.