Astrium is showcasing its space-based imagery and surveillance solutions along with
its civil and military telecommunications solutions at the EADS booth, Hall 4, H50
Imagery and Earth observation:
- In-orbit proven’ satellites Pléiades and SPOT 6, which are capable of taking high-resolution and very high-resolution images of a selected point anywhere on Earth every day,
- Astrium is a world leader in design and manufacture of optical and radar Earth observation satellites, of varying resolution and provides satellite systems to a number of countries for both civil and military needs,
- GO Monitor, a civil surveillance service for monitoring the daily changes of a selected site anywhere in the world, and Astrium Services’ imagery solutions, which are regularly used to monitor civil engineering structures like football stadiums.
- Eurostar E3000, the platform exported around the world for communications satellites that have now accumulated 450 years of successful in-orbit operation,
- Civil and military telecom services, in all frequency bands, already in use by the private sector, NGOs, public bodies and Defence departments worldwide.
- Ariane 5, one of the most reliable launch vehicles currently in operation in the commercial market, for which Astrium is prime contractor.