Northrop Grumman highlights a full range of solutions for the many missions of the US Army at booth #1125, spotlighting tailoured enhancements that help preserve command, control, communications, computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (C4ISR) dominance, expand mission capabilities and create tomorrows solutions for todays force.
Featured in the booth are the companys digital helicopter cockpit and integrated avionics solutions. Derived from the US Armys UH-60V BLACK HAWK programme, the system offers an affordable, integrated suite of avionics equipment. The systems integrated architecture can be applied to many platforms and sustained through a single software package.
Also featured in the booth is Northrop Grummans Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS), a command-and-control (C2) system developed to deliver a single, unambiguous view of the battlespace. This significantly enhanced aircraft and missile tracking improves the ability of combatant commanders and air defenders to make critical decisions within seconds.
Other systems and capabilities on display include:
- Integrated ASE and Situational Awareness
- Family of Tactical Radars
- UH-60V BLACK HAWK Cockpit Digitisation Upgrade solution
- Cyber Resiliency IRAD
- Fusion Genesis
- Fires Capabilities
- Family of AESA Radars
- Ballistic Missile Detection / JTAGS / DAS Hostile Fire
- Precision Targeting
- Integrated Air and Missile Defense Battle Command System (IBCS)
- Manoeuvre Capabilities
- HELLHOUND Light Reconnaissance Vehicle
- HMMWV Modernisation Solution
- Mission Command Solutions
- Ground Communications
- Worldwide Navigation Systems
- Freedom Tactical Radios (MANPACK jammer, vehicular and airborne radios)
- Smart Node Pod
- Global Combat Support SystemArmy
- Biometric Ecosystem (BioSled, BioBroker, BioVector)
- Secure Communications System
For more information please see MILITARY TECHNOLOGY #10/2016, available in the show hall; and frequently check back for more NEWS FROM THE FLOOR.