Controp has a wide variety of EO/IR gyro-stabilised optical payloads for airborne applications. These aerial thermal imaging camera payloads are ideal for a wide range of air surveillance and airborne security requirements on-board aircraft of different sizes and capabilities. On booth 1809, Controp exhibit multi-sensor gyro stabilised EO / IR camera payloads for surveillance, reconnaissance and homeland security:
- Air: UAVs, SUAVs, VTOLs
- Land: UGVs
- Maritime: USVs
Among the products to be displayed are miniature stabilised payloads like M-STAMP, T-STAMP and TR-STAMP.
Airborne surveillance has been proven to be one of the most effective methods for comprehensive security of large regions and provides maximum coverage with minimal manpower. Air security is normally coordinated between the operator of the air vehicle, the operator of the camera (often the same person) and the ground forces which are then directed to the target.
The installations and applications of Controp's gyro-stabilized camera payloads are in daily operational use on a wide variety of aerial platforms including UAVs, sUAVs, helicopters, VTOLs, aerostats / balloons, fixed-wings aircraft and more.
Air security applications and missions designated for Controp's payloads, cover a wide variety of operational missions including military SAR, IRST (InfraRed Search and Track), air surveillance, reconnaissance, intelligence gathering ("over the hill" and long-range).
Controp's Stabilised Payloads utilise very unique proprietary developments including the very powerful Continuous Optical Zoom Lens for the Thermal Imaging Cameras (up to X36), Image Processing, Built-in Video Tracker, as well as a very high level of stabilization, velocity, accuracy and superb quality and reliability.
Controp has been developing and manufacturing EO/IR payloads since 1993. It's wide range of payloads provide an excellent and cost effective solution for any mission. Controp's Payloads Unique Features:
- Continuous Zoom Lens in the FLIR camera
- Excellent image performance with advanced proprietary Image Processing and Enhancement features
- Highly accurate stabilisation with 3, 4 or 5 Gimbals
CONTROP's EO payloads details:
- Are gyro-stabilised in two or three axis, using 3, 4 or 5 gimbals. The payload system provides a high quality image with exceptionally high resolution (in the narrow field-of-view), which is independent of the platform's maneuvers and vibrations. Image quality is kept while looking both horizontally and vertically.
- Are available from a weight as low as 0.75kg for STAMP Miniature Stabilised Payloads, up to 46kg for a large Multi Sensor Payload.
- Differ in the type of EO IR sensors which are utilized in each payload.
- Are suitable for installation, mounting and usage on a wide variety of platforms
- Are designed for applications requiring aerial photography including Surveillance, Reconnaissance, SAR, Intelligence and Observation and many various missions.
- Are unique in their ratio of very high performance payload with a very low weight, which significantly reduces the requirements constraints from the vehicle that it is mounted on.
- Are suitable for remote control platforms such as UAVs, UGVs and USVs and are also ideal for local operation on helicopters, fixed wing aircraft and more.
- Short Range Payloads for effective mission ranges of up to 1000 meters.
- Medium Range Payloads for effective mission ranges of up to 3-5 kilometres.
- Long Range Payloads for effective mission ranges of up to 7-10 kilometres.
|CONTROP STAMP on SKYLARK sUAV. (Photo: Controp)|