Leidos at I/ITSEC 2015 showcases:
- A full-scale, modular airborne demonstration featuring a platform-independent foundation for customised ISR collection, processing, and analysis;
- Visualisation and data analytics tools capable of providing advanced threat detection to accelerate the delivery of real-time, forensic intelligence to decision makers;
- Advanced cybersecurity solutions that can help network operators to see beyond their boundaries, increase response time, and stop the threats before the damage is done;
- Singular, open-source architecture tools offering a user-friendly solution to database consolidation for enhanced soldier agility; and
- Innovation in Health IT and human performance solutions offering advanced healthcare solutions for the US Defense Department's 9.6 million military beneficiaries.